UPDATE ON CENTENARY HIGHWAY CLOSURE
Hi, I’m Charis Mullen, the State Member for Jordan.
My role is to be your advocate for our growing region – for better infrastructure , particularly roads and rail services as well as more funding for education, health and community support services.
- 2020 Camira State School Leaders 12 Feb 2020
- Springfield Central High First Ever Full School Assembly in Brand New Hall 10 Feb 2020
- Springfield Rise Community Grants Program 10 Feb 2020
- TMR Mobile Customer Service Van in Jimboomba This Week 10 Feb 2020
- Further Update on Centenary Highway Closure 9 Feb 2020
- Urgent Advice – Centenary Highway Closed Inbound at Jindalee 7 Feb 2020
- Stay Up To Date on Road Conditions in Queensland 6 Feb 2020
- Brand New Rail Services on the Springfield Line 5 Feb 2020
- Camira ‘Pop-Up’ Office – Sat 15 Feb 2020 5 Feb 2020