I have been working with the Hymba Yumba Independent School for a while now to convince Ipswich City Council that they should have a 40 km/h school safety zone – I’m pleased to see that Council has listened to the wishes of the school and local families.
Hi, I’m Charis Mullen, the State Member for Jordan.
My role is to be your advocate for our growing region – for better infrastructure , particularly roads and rail services as well as more funding for education, health and community support services.
- Springfield Camira Men’s Shed Gets New… And Bigger Home 5 Dec 2019
- YMCA Youth Advisory Greater Springfield – Applications Open Now! 3 Dec 2019
- Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce Breakfast with Brisbane Lions 3 Dec 2019
- Brookwater Pop-Up Office – Saturday 7 December 2 Dec 2019
- It’s the First of December and That Means Christmas Decorations are Going Up! 1 Dec 2019
- Springfield Brumbies Basketball 2019 Club Awards Presentation 1 Dec 2019
- Brookwater Residents Annual Christmas Party 30 Nov 2019
- CPL Art Exhibition – Road Less Travelled 30 Nov 2019
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – on the 531 Translink Service 30 Nov 2019