Today, we welcomed the newest member to the Mullen family…say hello to Charlie 😍
Hi, I’m Charis Mullen, the State Member for Jordan.
My role is to be your advocate for our growing region – for better infrastructure , particularly roads and rail services as well as more funding for education, health and community support services.
- The Queensland Parliament is Coming to Townsville this week 1 Sep 2019
- Happy Father’s Day to all! 1 Sep 2019
- YMCA Springfield Lakes Family Picnic Lunch 31 Aug 2019
- Sending a Special Birthday Message to some Jordan locals 30 Aug 2019
- Road Safety Week 2019 30 Aug 2019
- August Twilight Mobile Office at Orion Springfield Central 29 Aug 2019
- Shark Tank Winning Idea – ‘Moving Meds’ by Braydon McAuley, Springfield Central State High Student 29 Aug 2019
- Celebrating the Greek Community with His Eminence Archbishop Makarios in the Queensland Parliament 26 Aug 2019
- TMR Mobile Customer Service Van at Orion Springfield Central this week 26 Aug 2019