Also met Rachel who has already set up her fantastic social enterprise business, Recycle Case – she’s crowdfunding now so check out her amazing idea!
Hi, I’m Charis Mullen, the State Member for Jordan.
My role is to be your advocate for our growing region – for better infrastructure , particularly roads and rail services as well as more funding for education, health and community support services.
- Minister for Training and Skills Development Visits WesTEC Trade Training Centre in Springfield 27 Jun 2019
- Springfield Central High Shark Tank 26 Jun 2019
- More Train Services on Springfield Line 25 Jun 2019
- A Big Thank You to the Rotary Club of Greater Springfield 24 Jun 2019
- Transport and Main Roads Mobile Office – Springfield 24 Jun 2019
- Greater Springfield Bark in the Park – A Huge Success! 23 Jun 2019
- Vedanta 15th Annual Multicultural Program 22 Jun 2019
- Jordan Greats Recipients Featured in Springfield News 20 Jun 2019
- Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce – Business After Hours Event 19 Jun 2019