Also met Rachel who has already set up her fantastic social enterprise business, Recycle Case – she’s crowdfunding now so check out her amazing idea!
Hi, I’m Charis Mullen, the State Member for Jordan.
My role is to be your advocate for our growing region – for better infrastructure , particularly roads and rail services as well as more funding for education, health and community support services.
- The ‘Violet Jordan Leadership Award’ – Applications Open for 2020 4 Oct 2019
- Dogs in Politics Day 23 Sep 2019
- TMR Mobile Customer Service Van – Greater Springfield 23 Sep 2019
- Breastscreen Mobile Van in Greater Springfield This Week 23 Sep 2019
- Ipswich City Council Multifest 2019 20 Sep 2019
- Gambling Community Benefit Fund Recipients Announced 20 Sep 2019
- Stronger Laws for Child Sex Offenders 19 Sep 2019
- 30th Anniversary of the Tabling of the Fitzgerald Inquiry Report 18 Sep 2019
- B’HERd: Women in Parliament Workshop 18 Sep 2019